We offer a comprehensive and cost-effective mobile sandblasting cleaning service.
Sandblasting or blast cleaning uses compressed air with an abrasive medium. We use sandblasting for removing paint and other coatings from brickwork, timber, steel, concrete, glass, fibreglass, stone, etc. It’s also an effective method to remove rust from metal railings, gates and external grills.
Used to refurbish the inside or outside of properties, it is also one of the most effective forms of graffiti removal and is the preferred method for regular maintenance of heritage sites. This is because it does not damage delicate brickwork in the way that some chemical cleaning methods have been known to.
We cover public sector, commercial and residential sandblasting work. Please contact us for a free no obligation quotation.
Free Quote Request
Request a Free, No Obligation Survey and Quote Today. Strictly No Hard Sale!
Areas We Cover
We service all of the South East of England
Why choose Under Pressure?
- CHAS Accredited Contractor
- SAFE Contractor Approved Accreditation
- Our operatives are fully vetted & hold CRB/DBS security check certificates
- Fully Insured – £5m Public Liability & £10m Employers Liability
- We Supply Risk & COSHH Assessments & Method Statements on request
- We are members of the Water jetting Association (WJA)
S.M., UNISON South East